- Assist the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Write articles and promotional material for the company.
- Prepare interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploade marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop
- Strong administration and organisational skills
For interested applicants please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 4438888 / (02) 8717488
Thank you for your interest in our company.